- For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, but you and your fatherís house will perish.
- I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!
- Ask what I shall do for you, before I am taken from you.
- No wise men, enchanters, magicians, or astrologers can show to the king the mystery that the king has asked
- Speak, for your servant hears.
- And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve
- For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge.
- Do not fear, for am I in the place of God?
- there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven
- I know not: am I my brother's keeper
- Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
- Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.
- God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son.
- Brothers, I have lived my life before God in all good conscience up to this day.
- Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
- The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine
- Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth?
- "if I perish, I perish.
- Naked I came from my motherís womb, and naked shall I return.
- God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.
- Who is on the LORDís side? Come to me.
- My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation.